September is here! Amazing. The months and years seem to fly by. September brings knee replacement surgery to me. Little nervous but my knees were what took us off the road but of course then along came covid and changed everybody’s world.
Today’s card was made for a young friend who is moving to Michigan that I am going to miss! You might notice that I cut the flower out several times and stacked them instead of using 3-D-Dots. Love that trick.
Enjoy your first day of September! Fall is coming.
Here are three quick and easy cards using GG51. These are great to have on hand to quickly send to someone letting them know you are thinking of them or missing them. We are looking forward to some warmer weather this week!
Good Evening! We continue to make stamps and work on the house. Same old stuff!
We are hoping to take the weekend off of stamp making and work on the projects around the house. We purchased a toilet and sink to replace the old ones. I want to get all the crown molding up in the dining room & powder bath. I would like to spray paint an old fan silver. It is currently gold. if it looks good then it won’t need to be replaced. And I would like to get the mudroom painted! It’s a pretty long list but I think we can do it 🙂
The fireworks are booming tonight! Have a great 4th of July.
I’m liking the long daisy. It is a new stamp. I like its versatility. Stamps Used in today’s card: C283 need a hug?; Cc73 Double Grass (I’m loving this new stamp too!); EE56 KB’s Long Daisy, lg; C95 Flowers to cheer
Stamps used: E265 Death Leaves a Heartache, HH27 KB’s Whumsy Daisy Lg
KB here, blogging for Beth since they are driving back to Wisconsin this afternoon. Earlier, the question of how I keep my mat so clean came up and it is simply baby wipes (the mat was fairly new too which helps). I think I bought this little pack for $1 at Target a couple months ago. Speaking of cleaning, I was getting frustrated with my unmounted stamps and have been trying to figure out a good way to organize them. I have a binder, a bucket, and a rolodex. I’m still not sure which works best but today at Target, in the dollar section near the entrance, I found some containers which might work nice.
These are the containers I found.
This is what my bucket looked like before.
As you can imagine, it is very difficult to find the one I want. Also, they get stuck together, bent, damaged, etc. It would be easier to leave them scattered all across the desk but that looks messy and the cat enjoys chewing on them.
This is kind of how it looks now.
The dividers help keep them separated. Yet, I can still keep all the cube words and the reverse sets together. The larger stamps don’t fit in any of the containers but I think they will work better in the binder anyway. If anyone has a good suggestion or something that works for them, we are all ears (or eyes since we will probably be reading your responses)! Happy Thursday!
Well, we are back from Minneapolis where we had a GREAT time and the fun just continues…We leave Thursday for Collinsville, IL so just three days to make stamps. We are going to be busy little beavers…now if we could get some our nephews to mow grass…that would help 🙂 Here is a great card from Karissa
It’s good to be happy! We were so happy to spend the weekend with Karissa and the Minneapolis people! I had better get to work!